OUR POODLES NEED YOUR HELP!
We understand that not everyone is able to adopt, but there are many other ways to help the Florida Poodle Rescue dogs!
Could you foster a Poodle? Until a forever home is found for each of our dogs, they stay with a dedicated foster family. Florida Poodle Rescue covers all expenses for a dog’s veterinary care and grooming during their time in foster care. We offer training sessions for new fosters, and we are always available with advice and support when needed
If you can’t foster, how about volunteering? Volunteers are the backbone of every rescue group, and volunteering with Florida Poodle Rescue is fulfilling beyond anything you can imagine! You will be a member of our caring team, working to make the world safe and more humane for Poodles in need.
If you can’t volunteer or foster, consider novel ways to help. We can help you with documentation if needed to prove that you are fundraising for FPR. Some ideas are:
- Spearhead an office donation drive
- Accept donations in lieu of gifts for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries
- Hold a bake sale or yard sale
- Collaborate with a local restaurant for a day when a percentage of profits go to FPR
- Set up a donation jar in a local store
- Host a doggie costume party and charge for entrants
- Create an online giving page
- Set up a Facebook fundraiser
- Be creative! Design your own fundraising idea
And of course, financial support is always needed and always welcome. Any amount, large or small, is helpful.