Donate to FPR
100% of your donations help the poodles. >>
Meet our available poodles.
Then apply online to adopt your new friend. >>
Foster a rescued poodle.
Show a poodle your love and see what happens. >>
Be a volunteer.
We can sure use your help. Find out how. >>
The donations made in memory of ...
Below are the supporters of Florida Poodle Rescue who made a donation in memory of a loved one.
Barney was a beloved companion to his mom, Beth, for 17 long and wonderful years. It is with great sadness that this loving, patient and sweet soul has passed over the Rainbow Bridge. Barney will remain forever in the hearts of those who knew him and loved him, especially his mommy. God speed Barney and thank you for all the love and joy you brought to all who knew you.
Sweet Beaujo was our fourth mini. He was much loved and is sorely missed.
In Memory of our sweet and beautiful Belle
Ahern, Jim & Janet's beloved girl
In memory of our co-worker & thanks for finding her Java (Poodle) & Bailey (Bichon) good homes.
- City of Seminole Employees
Caudill, Vivian And Scooter
Dalenberg, David, Sharon, Molly and Katie
Duchess (Dutch Girl)
Hines, Bob and Dot's beloved little girl
Eddy, Timothy Tim
- Fitch, Floyd
- Hoffman, Mary Ann
- Wanner, Susan Grey
- This donation is from Tim's former Co Workers. Tim worked for many years with the Office of Criminal Justice Grants at FDLE. We know about your organization from Tim. He loved to work with Poodles. 2 weeks before he passed away he brought one of his dogs to meet us. Tim will be missed.
Who passed away November 17, 2009 of a brain tumor.
- Brimer, David
- Campagna, Mike & Karen
- Dodge, Dick & Gail
- Goericke, Peter & Emily
- Flandreau, Don & Karen
- Flandreau, Louise
- Hansell, Tom & Joyce
- Haymaker, Wayne
- Lasseigne, Stella & Errol
- Phelps, Ann & Steve
- Podurgiel, Alex & Cathleen
- Sharon Elementary School, Statesville, NC
- Usrey Jr., Thomas & Toma
- Wimmer, Kenneth
- Patricia Bonati
- Erik and Kerry Dering
John E. Hunter
In memory of our dear friend John. A true gentleman and a wonderful family man and poodle dad. You will be sorely missed.
Dan & Rhonda Diggins, Kathy & Vic Caserta, Constanza & Milou Bryant, Molly Schechter, Penny Hill
In memory of a very special girl!
- Constance Dowling, Susan Hoffman and Linda Bogner-Norton
Margaret Grace VanWie
Muffin, Rhett, Peaches & Jeanne B. Higgins
Rusty Smart and C.F. Hawkins beloved boy
In memory of lovely Olivia
Nancy and Clyde
Preecy (March 2014)
Beloved dog of Susan and Alonzo Schultz.
Pat and Barbara N.
In Memory of our beloved Princess
Vincent, Melissa & Callie Hruska.
In memory of Rolf, an FPR friend and adopter of Oreo. You will be missed....
Volunteer with FPR. Transporter, enabler, poodle foster parent, and Santa Claus.
Priscilla wanted to remember her precious little Sarah who she adopted in 2008. She was the best little dog and was always by her "left" side.
Segal, Marianne and Sheba
Ellen Podgor & Cheryl Segal's beloved little girl
A rescue, a survivor, a loving member of the family, and a beautiful soul
- Susan Kilgard
- Dr. Jessica Rabin
- Michael & Frances Morettini
Viola Marie Wilkes
In memory and in honor of Viola Marie Wilkes, the Mother of my friend Rhonda Diggins, a true supporter of Florida Poodle Rescue.
Winston a Precious Chihuahua
Sweet 10-year-old Madelyn lost her pecious little chihuaua named Winston on April 12, 2016. She wanted her little dog to be remembered and generously donated to FPR the money her aunt and uncle John and Kandy Pugh gave her in his memory.
Yvonna Nail Richardson
Zierdt, Elizabeth Lee
- In Memory and in Honor of Elizabeth Lee Zierdt, the mother of our beloved Professor Zierdt, from Stetson College of Law Section One, Class of 2014.
- Donations in memory of Elizabeth Lee Zierdt also received from Carol Henderson, Peter and Susan Fitzgerald, and Ellen Podgor.