Help rescue a poodle.
Florida Poodle Rescue, Inc. (FPR) was founded in 1994 by Patricia Bonati and Martha Harrington. Florida Poodle Rescue has rescued, fostered and placed more than 9,000 abandoned, abused, or unwanted Standard, Miniature, and Toy Poodles.
Donations support rescue operations, foster home care,
rehab & permanent adoptions.
As a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, Florida Poodle Rescue, Inc. is wholly dependent on private donations to fund our day-to-day operations in rescuing, fostering & permanently placing abused, abandoned and unwanted Toy Poodles, Miniature Poodles & Standard Poodles.
Why we need your help today.
Today's Florida Poodle Rescue operational needs are both greater, and different, than when we first began more than almost twenty two years ago in 1994.
- We rescue, foster, rehabilitate and permanently place more poodles in caring adopted homes than ever before.
- The cost of veterinary medical care, medicines and behavioral rehabilitation care is constantly rising.
- Many rescued abused, abandoned and unwanted poodles have special physical, medical or behavioral needs requiring increased amounts of veterinary care or rehabilitation care, often translating into increased interim foster home care, prior to being placed in a permanent home of a loving family.
Here's how to help.
In this critical time of need, we are asking for your help. Please give what you can. The financial generosity of individual donors is how we exist, and is vital to sustaining Florida Poodle Rescue. There are many ways to support the work of Florida Poodle Rescue.
- Be an Annual Member.
- Be a "Poodle Patron".
- Be a Poodle Parent in the Poodle Adoption Program.
- Be a Poodle Temporary Foster Home.
- Be a "Guardian Angel" to a "Poodle-in-Special Need".
- Be a Major Capital Donor to help build the FPR Endowment.
- Be a Volunteer.
- Remember us in your Will.
And, remember, your donation is tax deductible.